Monday, May 5, 2008

wildlife impact

reply to my request for wildlife impact information from the fish & game member of the advisory group:

I don't have anything to send to you right now. I will give copies of the papers I find to the FCAC. Whatever they have will be public information so I'm sure you can get it from them

this in response to my email request below, after i was told that there would be something at wednesday's meeting.

I will be out of town an unable to attend. can you please email or snail mail something to me? I would be particularly interested in anything pertaining specifically to the boise front and specifically to dogs.

thank you.

making me wonder what studies the committee based the recommendation on. i have requested a copy of the information that was used in the decision making process. will post when available.

No comments: