Monday, October 6, 2008

Thank You Marianne!


I wanted to write a quick post thanking Marianne for all of her hard work with Boise Trail Dog. Marianne....you, Margie, Tracy and others have truly made a HUGE difference for dog owners using Boise's trails. I wonder if you realize the huge positive impact you've made! Thank you for all your hard work and the work of those you've inspired to work to improve the situation on our trails. I hope next year will be even better!!!

I'll add that my experiences volunteering as a R2R ranger have been very positive on the trails this year. There are always a few out there that show little or no respect for others and the trails, but they are the minority and are in every user group.

Everyone keep up the good work!

Paula & the blueticks Jeb & Suzie
www.precisionk-9.com

No comments: